*For all orders over $55 within Australia ex. bulk & regional
What Are the Best Natural Organic Teas?
Tea is a natural beverage that comes with a whole host of benefits. Tea can be split into two types: tea from the tea plant, Camellia Sinensis, and tisanes, herbal or fruity blends. Both kinds of tea are full of goodness, providing your body with vital nutrients and helping you live a healthy lifestyle
Natural, organic tea comes with all these benefits and has the added advantage of being free from any harmful toxins and chemicals that may be used to grow non-organic teas and tisanes.
What Are Natural, Organic Teas?
As tea is made from plants, all teas are natural, but some brands may focus more on the organic and sustainable side of tea growing, packaging and distribution. Organic brands support organic and positive farming methods around the world, only using suppliers who adhere to strict standards.
Organic tea is made from tea leaves grown on farms that do not use pesticides, herbicides, or fertilisers, opting instead for natural methods of pest control. Organic farms also nurture healthy soil and ensure that the land can be reused.
Why Should I Drink Natural, Organic Teas?
Natural, organic tea is a choice for many as it is free from harmful toxins. Crops grown all around the world use chemical methods of pest and weed control which are made from substances that can cause harm to humans, animals, and the environment. Choosing organic tea means choosing chemical-free tea.
Organic teas are also better for the environment. As previously mentioned, organic farming promotes healthier soil which means the soil can capture and store more carbon. This can help us in the fight against climate change. Additionally, organic farming practices avoid the use of chemicals ensuring that no harmful substances run off the land into our waterways. This protects the delicate ecosystems of the earth’s oceans and rivers.
Organic farming methods are a brilliant way of promoting biodiversity and these practices encourage wildlife to flourish. More biodiversity means the delicate systems that maintain the earth can continue to function properly.
Choosing organic tea means choosing a healthier, chemical-free option for yourself, and takes a stand against climate change.
Our Favourite Natural, Organic Teas
There are a number of organic teas on the market these days, with whole brands dedicated to organic tea growing. We’ve rounded up a few of our favourites from some of the best organic tea brands we love.
Clipper Organic Tea
We loveClipper Organic Teas because they have a huge range of intriguing teas and they are dedicated to sustainability, Fair Trade practices and organic produce. As a brand, they have pledged that all new products will be certified organic, and they were the first UK-based tea brand to become a Fairtrade company. We have a few favourites from this brand which are listed below.
- Clipper Organic English Breakfast Tea. A blend of Ceylon and Assam black teas, this refreshing and robust flavour is one of our favourites for a good ol’ breakfast tea. If you’re averse to caffeine, Clipper also offers a brilliant decaf black tea with just as much flavour and deliciousness.
- Clipper Organic Pure Green Tea. Green tea is a brilliant source of antioxidants and this green tea from Clipper makes for a refreshing and revitalising beverage, perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Clipper Organic Nighty Night Organic Infusion Tea. An absolute fan favourite, this chamomile tea, blended with rooibos and cinnamon, makes for a soothing and relaxing bedtime drink.
Clipper Organic Tea has more than 150 flavours being sold across 50 countries, so if you’re not intrigued by any of our favourites, there is no doubt a flavour out there for you still.
Love Tea Organic
An Australian tea brand, founded in 2006, Love Tea Organic have ambitious aims focussing on natural agricultural methods and adhering strictly to organic and Fairtrade practices. This brand has ethics at its heart and if you want a tea brand that is truly doing good, check out Love Tea Organic’s range. We’ve picked out a few of our favourites below.
- Love Tea Organic Skin Glow Tea. A blend of skin loving herbs with a whole bunch of revitalising results. The ingredients have a range of benefits including, anti-inflammatory properties, the ability to filter impurities from the skin and improve toxin removal. This tea is caffeine free and is a refreshing addition to your day.
- Love Tea Organic Moroccan Mint Tea. A traditional blend of green tea with spearmint and peppermint creates this refreshing and reinvigorating beverage.
- Love Tea Organic Cacao Chai Tea Loose Leaf. A combination of the classic chai spices with Fair Trade cacao makes this a warming and spicy drink, perfect for a cosy evening in.
English Tea Shop Organic Teas
Dedicated to organic and Fairtrade practices and focussing on small farm suppliers,English Tea Shop teas hail from the heart of Sri Lanka. With an impressive range of flavours, this tea brand really has something for everyone, and they’re an ethical company!
- English Tea Shop Organic Chamomile Lavender Tea. This soothing tea, made with Fairtrade ingredients, is perfect to sip before bedtime. Let the soothing nature of chamomile and lavender pull you into a restful sleep.
- English Tea Shop Organic Chocolate Rooibos and Vanilla Tea. Rich and flavourful, this tea is a great after-dinner treat. A caffeine-free and cosy blend, we absolutely love this tea!
English Tea Shop Organic Green Sencha Tea. An earthy and grassy flavour packed with antioxidants and catechins, this green tea will perk you up and have you ready for whatever the day throws at you.
Pukka Tea is a household name for all things herbal. With an impressive dedication to organic practice (even the string that is attached to the teabags is organic!) Pukka is a great brand to try if you’re looking for an organic tea. Check out our favourites from Pukka below.
- Pukka Elderberry and Echinacea Tea. A fruity and re-energising beverage with some amazing health benefits, this pink tea is a great herbal infusion to add into your daily routine. Echinacea has been used for centuries to treat and ease the common cold and to boost the immune system, making this the perfect addition to a healthy lifestyle
- Pukka Three Fennel Feed your soul and body with delicious nurturing herbs; a cup of sweet fennel seeds soothed with wild fennel and feathery fennel leaf. A feast of flavour to help smooth your way. Flourish with delight.
- Pukka Turmeric Active Tea. This spicy and invigorating blend is packed with superfood herbs like turmeric and ginger. With all the benefits of the ingredients, this tea is going to make you feel light and energised in no time, which is why we love it.
Making the switch to organic teas is a good move for your body and for the planet. With all the benefits of tea, anyway, adding in a few extras provided by the organic tea industry seems like the next logical step. Check out our range of organic teas today and find your next favourite.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the healthiest organic tea?
As organic teas are made up of only natural ingredients, the health benefits vary but all are good. If you are averse to caffeine you may prefer to drink organic herbal teas, or tisanes. All organic tea is healthy. You can choose teas specific to your ailments, lifestyle, or lifestyle ambitions.
What is the best organic tea brand?
There are a number of brilliant organic and ethical tea brands, including Clipper Organic Tea, Love Tea Organic, Pukka, Planet Organic Tea and English Tea Shop. All have good ethical values and adhere to organic farming and Fair Trade practice.
Which tea brand is the healthiest?
As tea itself is healthy, all tea brands are healthy. Though tea brands who focus on sustainability in their production methods, organic practices and adhere to Fairtrade standards are better for the environment, and your health. Organic teas, like Clipper Organic Tea, use natural fertilising methods and so the tea they use is free from harmful chemicals and toxins
What is the healthiest organic green tea?
Organic green tea is the best green tea to drink. It is made using tea grown without herbicides, pesticides and fertilisers meaning it is devoid of chemicals and toxins which can cause harm to the human body.