*For all orders over $55 within Australia ex. bulk & regional
6 health benefits of blueberry diet tea
Fruit teas have increased in popularity in recent years due to their incredible health benefits and sweet, juicy flavour. These teas can add vitamins and minerals to your diet along with being a delicious way to hydrate.
Blueberry tea is known for its fruity and slightly sweet flavour as well as its incredible health benefits. Blueberry diet tea is a great beverage to add to your diet and it does wonders for the body.
What is blueberry diet tea?
Blueberry diet tea is a tisane made by infusing the leaves of the blueberry bush in boiling water. Yogi Slim Life Tea is a popular tea that infuses blueberry bush leaves with ginseng, hibiscus, and stevia leaf, as well as green tea.
The tea is used, primarily, as a way to support healthy weight loss. The tea must be drunk alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise and cannot be used as a meal replacement.
The tea is designed to curb your appetite to aid in healthy weight loss.
6 health benefits of blueberry diet tea
Along with aiding weight loss, blueberry diet tea brings a range of other health benefits to the table. We’ve rounded up a few of these benefits below. Check them out.
- May contribute to good heart health. The increased levels of potassium in blueberry diet tea can support good heart health and help to prevent heart disease, as well as reducing blood pressure.
- Could reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases and improve brain health. The high levels of antioxidants in blueberry tea mean that your brain may be protected against diseases like Alzheimer’s as antioxidants protect against the oxidative stress that has been linked to these diseases.
- Supports good immunity. High levels of vitamin C in blueberries mean that the tea contributes to a properly functioning immune system.
- Could improve circulation. High levels of iron in blueberries can increase circulation and the oxygenation of muscles as iron supports the oxygen-carrying ability of blood cells.
- Could prevent cancer. Blueberries contain anthocyanins which may have anti-cancer properties.
- Aids proper digestive function. Gallic acid, an antioxidant present in blueberries, has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce inflammation in the stomach.
Does yogi slim life tea work?
Yogi Slim Life tea is a popular brand of blueberry diet tea. It comes with lots of the health benefits provided by blueberry tea along with others from the herb mix it contains.
The Yogi product contains blueberry leaf extract and green tea, as well as several other beneficial herbs, including:
- Ginseng root
- Bilberry leaf
- Hibiscus flower
- Stevia leaf
- Amla fruit
Each of these herbs brings additional benefits and contributes to the ability of the tea to aid in healthy weight loss. Customer reviews are generally positive about the tea and find it works well as a way to curb your appetite.
Yogi blueberry slim tea: side effects
Yogi Slim Life tea may have some negative side effects. These include:
- Excessive consumption can lead to stomach issues, including nausea and diarrhoea. You should limit the amount of this tea you drink to ensure you don’t experience any negative side effects.
- Some people may experience an allergic reaction to the tea. Though blueberry allergies are rare, some people may experience them. Symptoms include swollen lips, tongue and gums, itchiness or skin irritation, redness, and swelling. Do not continue to use the product if you experience these symptoms and seek medical attention if symptoms worsen or you experience difficulty breathing.
- The tea may not be safe for some during pregnancy and breastfeeding and you should speak with your doctor for advice before consuming.
Like all products, some negative side effects may occur. Side effects usually occur after excessive consumption and so it is recommended you consume in moderation and as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Blueberry tea is commonly used as an aid to healthy weight loss. It can curb your appetite which can help people to lose weight. The tea also comes with many other health benefits. These include a contribution to good heart health, cognitive function, and immunity, along with improved circulation and anti-cancer properties.
Yogi Slim Life tea is a popular choice for blueberry tea. It is well-known for its sweet and tasty flavour and comes with a range of health benefits. It is recommended you consume it in moderation to avoid any negative side effects.
Frequently asked questions
What does blueberry herbal tea do for you?
Blueberry herbal tea can be used as part of a healthy and balanced diet to promote healthy weight loss. The tea also brings other health benefits, including supporting good immunity, contributing to good heart health and reducing cholesterol levels, improving circulation, and supporting good cognitive function as well as protecting against neurodegenerative diseases.
Does Yogi Slim Life tea help you lose weight?
Yogi Slim Life tea generally gets positive reviews from consumers. Many find that they feel less hungry after consuming the tea and do not snack as often. Blueberry tea is a good way to curb your appetite which can aid in healthy weight loss.
Is drinking berry tea good for you?
Berry teas are a good addition to your diet. They come packed with vitamins and minerals which can support the immune system and keep the body fit and healthy. Berries are also full of antioxidants which protect the body against oxidative stress.
Can blueberries help lose weight?
Blueberries are regularly used as a way to lose weight healthily. Blueberries may have fat-burning properties and can reduce both cholesterol and blood sugar levels. They can also boost your metabolism, aiding in weight loss.